Duratec® Polyester Surfacing Primer 707
The ultimate high-gloss surface primer for wood, MDF, foam and composite plugs, patterns and models.
- All in one coat! Duratec Polyester Surfacing Primer provides rapid coat buildup and a smooth surface with high gloss, when required.
- Here's why you should choose Duratec Polyester Surfacing Primer:
- Low porosity---provides a super fine leveling and filling system on a variety of substrates with superior release properties.
- Adhesion to most epoxies---with heat distortion level of 201°F, 94°C, the primer also adheres to fiberglass, properly prepared metal, wood, MDF, brick, concrete and polyurethane foam.
- Rapid coat buildup---to 40 mils, 1000 microns, wet on wet, on composite plugs and master mold surfaces; saves time and labor cost.
- Easy sanding---also saves time and labor. The primer cures to a surface that polishes to a high gloss, when required.
Duratec Grey Primer 707
- Brand: Duratec
- Product Code: DURA-GREY-01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Vat: £81.00