- Suitable for industrial & artistic use
- Nylon Reinforced
- Produces strong models
- Re-usable once moistened with water
- Suitable for kiln firing
- Can be overpainted once dry
PLASTICINE & MODELLING CLAY
Suitable for filling, filleting, mould-making and modelling purposes.
- Plasticine can be used for filling joints or holes in moulds or for forming radii in patterns.
- Plasticine is available in a white colour and in 0.5kg blocks.
- Modelling Clay is a nylon reinforced clay, for making strong models. The clay should be kept in sealed container, but dried out clay can be broken down and moistened to make workable again.
- Modelling Clay is available in and off-white colour and in 4.5kg & 12.5kg blocks.
Modelling Clay and Plasticine
- Brand: Newclay
- Product Code: MODEL-CLAY-PLASTI
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Vat: £1.45