PLASTICINE & MODELLING CLAY
Suitable for filling, filleting, mould-making and modelling purposes.
- Plasticine can be used for filling joints or holes in moulds or for forming radii in patterns.
- Plasticine is available in a white colour and in 0.5kg blocks.
- Modelling Clay is a nylon reinforced clay, for making strong models. The clay can be kiln fired, and finished products can be painted. Dried out clay can then be broken down and moistened to make workable again.
- Modelling Clay is available in and off-white colour and in 4.5kg & 12.5kg blocks.
Modelling Clay and Plasticine
- Product Code: MODEL-CLAY-PLASTI
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Vat: £1.35